Friday, April 01, 2005

Gnu Dywreckshion

Yo yo yo! I kno dat I bin away for sum time, but it's aight b/c I'm moving my blog in a gnu dywreckshion. Starting tomorrow, I'm gonna be review hip-hop and speaking like all da kwelest kidds and lissening to HOT 97 and I'm gonna be real, keepin it street, so if y'all don't like it, tuff!

Boy, that really was tough to write. It actually hurt my brain.

March was a tough month. A lot of family issues to take care of and worry about. Taxes to do. Busy at work. And when I tried to think of something funny to write about, I really wasn't ready. There was a lot in the news. Terri Schiavo. The Pope. Terri Schiavo. Death. Hiralious, no?

But I'm working my way back from a slight depression. I'll be ready next week. By the way, don't miss the season finale of Battlestar Galactica. Should be spectacular. It's got to be better than the American version of The Office...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home